Saturday, March 6, 2021

Safe and Sound

 We made it back to SLC safe and sound.  We had a really nice time in Logan.  We swam this morning and then went and watched Isaac's basketball game.  He is really good at guarding.  We went back and Casey and Randy finished up grouting all the tile.  It was really nice.  Then we went to lunch at this new resturant in Smithfield.  I really liked it.  Then Rachel went to a baptism and we got a toilet.  After she came back I went with them and they got a new vanity.  It is going to be beautiful.  We decided to come home.  I hope your table went well Robin.  Karen, I am so glad you Physics lab went well.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...