Wednesday, March 3, 2021

wednesday

 So I forgot to blog that my robot vacuum broke. It just stopped running. I had to call the manufacturer and the amazon and then the extended warranty people but I finally got it returned. They refunded my money. So today I order anew one, but a different brand because I was annoyed with how unhelpful the manufacture was. It should be here tomorrow. They ship it quick. Work was good. It was just the usual. They are finally done with the demolition under my office so at least the floor isn't shaking any more. I decided I wanted short hair so I went after work and got it cut. I think that it looks good. I hope that everyone had a great Wednesday. Bye




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...