Monday, March 1, 2021

Monday

It was nice to have the boys home today.  It felt like a normal day because Ruth didn't have anything cancelled so I was running her to everything.  It was a pretty morning and it is nice to have it light outside.  Oliver came with us to exercise class and he had fun with his old friends.  I worked on coloring the posters while Ruth was at school and it feels so nice to have them done.  Isaac made you tube videos so I was able to program because he was on the computer all day.  We met Casey for lunch which is fun.  Ruth had dance class and when she was done we played outside with Tony.  It was a pretty day.  Casey worked late so we had a earlier dinner and watched a movie.  Love you guys 

Love

Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...