Thursday, March 4, 2021

Thursday

 Today was good but busy.  I walked this morning and we went the long way which was nice.  I had to bring chips for the teachers to have a treat and I remembered which is awesome.  We helped in Isaac's class and I like doing that.  Preschool was fun.  We made bird feeders out of pine cones.  The boys got out of school early so Casey worked from home and picked them up.  Parent teacher conference was good and the teachers were really positive and nice.  They are good kids.  Oliver hadn't missed any day so he got a perfect attendance award.  Isaac got a pencil just because.  Isaac is reading really well and his lexile score is 1100 which is 7 grade reading level.  I ran to the store after I dropped the boys off.  After dinner we went to Als and got Casey some climbing shoes.  His other ones hurt his feet.  I am glad Dad's heart checked out ok.  I am glad everything is good.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...