Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Hump day

 Robin I love that luna loves music. That made my day. They have their own personalities even before they are born. Karen I love your hair cut. It looks so nice. Rachel you are busy. Tony loves the cold. I went into work today. I went early to do screenings. I am taking half a day off tomorrow to go with dad to his doctor appointment. I am also going to leave work early in Friday. We decided to go to Logan and finish up tiling. I rented a hotel so the kids can swim.  It is nice to swim. I hope it isn't crowded. I have been spoiled. I love that luna can dance to music. Have a nice thursday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...