Thursday, March 4, 2021

Thursday

 I went into work half day and then went with dad for an echo. Doctor said his heart looked good. I was glad about that. I was worried about that. Dad has been helping Brian at work. His son had lung cancer and now he has a tumor in his shoulder. Not good. We took him up some creams. They were hoping that would help. He is getting radiation next week. Poor kid. They said they would take the neighbors food so that was nice. We came home and just vegged after that. I am working from home tomorrow and leaving a little early to go to Logan. Robin I hope work is ok. Karen congratulations on your test. Rachel hope your parent teacher conferences went well. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...