Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Tuesday

You guys are so busy.  Good job with everything.  Today was pretty good.  I walked the dog this morning.  We ran errands after we dropped the boys off.  Ruth had a friend over after school and they had a fun time.  I worked on programming while they were playing.  They are cute girls.  Oliver had a rough day at school.  I had him write a I am sorry for not paying attention letter to his math teacher.  The kids played outside and it was a pretty afternoon.  After dinner we went climbing.  It was really busy tonight.  This afternoon I was in the backyard and I slipped and hurt a muscle on my shin.  It is a werid place to hurt.  I am fine.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...