Saturday, June 5, 2021

Big busy day

 It sounds like we were all really busy today. We got up and got the u-haul trailer and came up to kamas. We got her shed all cleaned out and all the yucky paint thrown out. It looks really nice. We even too the rotted bridge to the dump. Dad and Karen got the trailer all put together and Karen owed the back yard. It took 10 minutes. Robin that dress was beautiful. I bet she loved that. Rachel way to go in the tree house. We can come up and help. We are spending the night in kamas and going home in the morning. We also got the cooler up in her house. It is in the basement. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...