Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday

 I walked and went to exercise class.  The little kids came with which is fun.  We met Casey for lunch.  I had to get a key made for primary so we did that and I got a new giant sprinkler which is awesome.  We went to the library and it is just like the old times.   Everything was back to normal and we had a good time.  It is national doughnut day today so we picked up some doughnuts on the way home.  We watched the new rays dragon movie on Disney.  The kids liked it.  After dinner we rode bikes to the new BMX course by our house. I walked Tony and it was fun.  It was raining and thundering while we were there.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...