Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Thanks

 Thanks for having us this weekend Karen. You are awesome.  We were planning things for June and then we realized Luna would be born then. You don't have long to go Robin.  Today was good.  My back was sore this morning but I still walked.  It is feeling better now.  The kids slept in and I programed.  Oliver had a eye appointment and doesn't need glass.  He is doing good.  Isaac had basketball camp and Casey drove him there which was super nice of him.  Isaac had fun and said it was a lot better than a cooking class.  I thought Oliver had a birthday party today we picked up a present.  It is on Saturday, I am loosing it.  We went to the jump zone.  Oliver's friend from school was there and he had a blast.  Ruth was sad because she said she didn't have any friends.  Thanks for all the leftovers.  We are set for meals.  Karen got us a gift card also which was so nice.  We are spoiled.  We mowed the lawn after dinner.  Isaac mowed the whole backyard which was sweet of him.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...