Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday

Today was interesting. So back story I went into work yesterday to do a review for the girl I've been training. It's been 6 months and she isn't keeping up. So Lily is taking over being her supervisor when I leave. so she was there with me so she new what was needed to be worked on. We told her now it's been 6 months at her year we want her to keep up with all the tasks so others don't have to help as much. She was saying she wasn't sleeping and she couldn't focus at work so she needed less. Then today she just up and quit lol. I think it's fine she wasn't keeping up but it was dramatic for sure. So I'm going in on Tuesday to just show everyone the ropes so when I leave it can still run ok. Then I picked up groceries. The new alone was out so we watched that. It was so hot we didn't go on a walk.  So tomorrow morning we might try a walk for jenkins

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...