Thursday, June 3, 2021

test

I had a stress test today because I am mature in age. I just sat in a chair and they strapped probes to me to watch the baby's heart beat for 20 minutes. They want to see them move to make sure her heart rate will go back down after she moves. She was doing small moves and they have this back vibrator thing they put on your belly to wake them up. She didn't like it and kicked the sensors off her heart beat. So lucky they didn't count it against us because everything else was perfect. I have to do another one next week. Then I drove into work to do a review. It was long. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I finished making Lori a jacket to go with her dress tonight. It was a busy day

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...