Saturday, June 5, 2021

Saturday

 Ruth didn't sleep well and ended up sleeping with us so we were tired today.  I walked Tony and it is crazy hot early it gets hot.  We went to the Anderson family reunion and it was fun to talk to everyone.  Randy brought sandwiches for lunch.  It was a good time.  Oliver had a birthday party so we left and took him to that.  He had a fun time.  While he was gone we went to Home Depot and bought wood to start on the garage/treehouse.  There was a carnival at the mall but the rides were 5 dollars a ride and I thought it was too much.  We spent our khols cash and got Casey some pants and the old navy gift card.  I got me some clothes.  Thanks again Mom.  We worked on the tree house the rest of the day.  It is huge.  Love you guys and thanks for everything.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...