Thursday, June 3, 2021

Thursday

 I am excited for your lawnmower Karen.  I am glad you got a trailer also.  You needed it.  We had a good day.  It was so hard to wake up this morning but I did and it was a nice walk.  I finished my programming class yesterday so I am done and am going to work through the book again.  Isaac had his last day of basketball camp and got his tee shirt.  He loved it going and was grateful he went.  We were going to the school for summer reading but I got the times wrong so we wl try again next week.  We had lunch and then went swimming again.  We stayed until the pool closed.  They love to swim.  Since we were home late we decided it was a good night for the Olive garden.  Thanks again Karen.  You are sweet and we had a fun time eating there.  Everyone have a good Friday.  Love you.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...