Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wednesday

 We had a fun day and are loving summer.  I walked this morning and then we went to exercise class.  Oliver and Ruth came with.  Oliver has a friend Abigail and they had fun playing.  Abigail gave a tall at church and said the Holy Ghost told her to play with a boy and it was Oliver and they became best friends.  Isaac had basketball camo.  I think he is liking it.  We went grocery shopping while he was gone.  We had lunch and then went swimming all afternoon.  It was so fun and so nice to be able to go there again.  It was a fun afternoon.  I had book group at my house and that was fun to talk to everyone.  We sat outside and it was a pretty evening.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...