Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wednesday

 I went to bed early and I was tired all day but I made it through the day.  It was a good day.  I am loving not being super busy.  I just keep up with what I have to do and the feels really nice.  I could get use that that one.  I came home and we armed up spaghetti for dinner.  It tasted so good.  Not much else going on with us.  Karen, I am glad your eyes check out good and Robin I am glad the baby is doing well.  Good luck with your stress test tomorrow.  Rachel, I hope your day went well and that you are enjoy summer vacation.  I love the sunshine.  It was really warm today however.  It is suppose to be hot all weekend.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...