Friday, October 22, 2021

Friday

 I was glad that today was Friday.  Work was so quiet and I got some stuff done so that was nice.  I came home and we made stir fry and it tasted so good.  Dad bought some fresh green peppers at the farmers market and they tasted so good. We are making these pumpkins slinkies for school for the kids next Friday.  It is fun but my glue gun was melting the slinkies and so we went to Hobby Lobby and got some cool heat ones.  I hope they work better.  Dad has been on fire making 3 d halloween.  I am working in the morning and then meeting the Anderson gang for dinner.  I go in a 6 and get off at 12.  This is the last weekend I am going to do it until dad is all better.  I think they probably won't need people after that.  We will see.  Rachel that quilt is amazing.  It is so beautiful.  Way to go.  Robin I am glad your interview went well.  Luna is growing up way to fast.  Karen thanks for sending in that registration paper.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...