Monday, October 18, 2021

Happy Birthday Casey

 Today was Casey's birthday and he had a good day.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  Then me and Ruth made a birthday cake.  We used two boxes but I wanted to make the cake big so I went to the store after I dropped Ruth off to get two more.  I hurried and made the cakes then went to school to walk with Ruth's class to the pumpkin walk.  It was fun and the kids were cute.  After school Isaac had orchestra.  So me, Ruth and Oliver went and got balloons and decorations for Casey's birthday.  We had Randy and Terri over for dinner. I made salmon and asparagus.  It turned out good.  It was a fun party and the kids were super hyper.  It was a busy day but everything turned out nice.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...