Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Tuesday

 I slept in a little bit this morning. It was so dark and cold. It felt nice. Work was good. Nothing way exciting. I like that. I came home and we went to put air in my tires and never found a air pump that worked. Weird. We went and picked up drugs. I wanted to get my hair cut and they close at 6. Go figure that one out. We came home and made tomato and bacon sandwiches. They tasted good. Dad picked up some tomatoes at a farmers market at Murray park when he went exercising. Robin that is nice that Jeremy got you a massage. That will be so nice. Luna is growing up way to fast. Karen I am glad you didn't get snowed in. Rachel am glad Casey had a fun birthday. Love 💕 mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...