Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wednesday

 It is dark in the morning and I really like the jacket you got me that is bright.  I am so careful.  I just have a better day if I go in the morning.  Exercise class was really hard today but it felt good.  Me and Ruth went to the fabric store and it was fun.  We bought a pattern to make acorn pillows.  Ruth was so excited about them.  I studied and loaded Kay's quilt on my quilt frames.  I am hoping to get it done this week.  Isaac had orchestra and he forgot his violin this morning so I brought it after school.  After dinner I met up with some girls from exercise class and went did a corn maze and got ice cream after.  It was a fun evening and good to talk with them.  We had fun.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...