Sunday, October 17, 2021

Thanks

 Thanks for meeting us yesterday.  We had a fun time.  The lights were awesome and it was fun they turned them off.  Today was good.  I was tired so I didn't walk Tony early.  I had a meeting which went well.  Primary was busy but good.  Casey worked and got off when we were done with church we met him at Arby's for lunch.  Then we walked to the park and played for a while.  We threw the ball for Tony until he got too hot.  Isaac finished reading the hunger games so after dinner we watched some of that.  It is hard to get back to school tomorrow but it is Casey's birthday so it should be fun.  Thanks for all the gifts so Disney land.  We are spoiled.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...