Thursday, October 21, 2021

Thursday

 Today was busy and it has been a busy week.  I walked this morning. Me and Ruth ran errands after we dropped off the boys.  We were at the library picking up some book when the lawyer handling the dog bite case called and said that the dog owner didn't want to pay the whole medical bill because she is poor.  I called Casey and we are going to ask that she pay the whole bill and Casey is going to find a lawyer for us.  A girl I was friends with in college her son killed himself.  So Autumn called me to go in in some flowers.  It was nice to talk with her.  Ruth had dance class.  She loves it.  No one was at the desk the whole time so I will go tomorrow.  I also didn't get the newsletter and their is a parade Saturday for the girls and we need to get the costumes for the recital.  I will go in tomorrow and get on the email list.  Casey worked late so we did homework and read.  My scholastic book order came in and they were fun books.  Good luck tomorrow Robin.  I hope they make a good offer.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...