Saturday, October 23, 2021

Saturday

 Well it felt like Sunday to me. I got up at 515 to do an extra shift at work. I got home at noon and took a nap and then we went to Ogden to play with the Anderson's. We had a really fun time. We went to the jump zone there and they had haunted it. It was super crowded. I couldn't figure it out but then figured we always meet on Sunday. We went to Texas road house and it was good. We went to old navy to get me and Rachel a new shirt and end up with no shirts for us but the kids got a couple new shirts. They were so cute trying them on. I am doing another shift tomorrow. I am going in a little later. Karen thanks for making the chicken broth and Rachel thanks for the pillows. Dad will use them. Luna is so smart. She is doing so well. Not much else to report. Love mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...