Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Tues

I had my interview with challenger today it was ok. The only real perk is Luna can go to school for free. So that would be nice. Its just a waiting game now to hear back from either job. I hope Casey had a good birthday yesterday. Tomorrow Jeramy surprised me and got me an hour massage, facial and pedicure. Then I scheduled a hair cut before it all. So I can have a pampered day while he watches Luna. It was really sweet of him and I'm excited. I had a girl ask me to do makeup on Saturday so I found a new makeup store I liked by fashion place mall. I got some airbrush paint. Then we tried raising cane's. It was good but they don't have bbq sauce only their cane sauce so that was dumb. But other than that the chicken was good. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...