Friday, October 22, 2021

Friday

 Today was good and everyone was glad it was Friday.  I walked this morning.  We did High at exercise class and I think it is so fun.  I love it.  I helped in Ruth's class.  The kids are cute and friendly.  I finished Kay's quilt and it turned out really nice.  We skipped the orchestra lab today and ran errands.  We paid for dance class.  Oliver had been wanting to do an art project so we got some construction paper.  After dinner they worked on art projects for a while.  They were sweet to make me pictures.  Isaac went with his friends to a Harry Potter party at the library.  He had a really fun time and was happy.  Casey had a dentist appointment today to get his teeth cleaned and got a lottery ticket.  Tomorrow I have to fill the font for a baptism and then we are meeting up with Mom and Dad.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...