Friday, October 8, 2021

Friday

 We had a fun day and it was busy.   For primary we are handing out the parts for the primary program and my counselor wrote some of it and gave me what they did today.  I feel so much better having that all put together.  It was raining hard this morning so we didn't walk.  I have been cutting out the quilt Mom got me for my birthday so I worked on that.  We were supposed to do high today at exercise class but the teacher was sick so we had a sub which wasn't as fun.  We did Ruth's hair fun today.  We put a heart on the side.  It looked cute. Me and Ruth went looking for pool noodles and didn't find any.  We had lunch at Jimmy John's.  I helped in her class which was fun.  Isaac had orchestra practice in river heights after school.  It was raining so we couldn't play the at the park.  It is Ivy's birthday today.  The got a hotel room so they could have a pool party.  They got the one with the water slide.  They decorated the hotel room so cute.  The pool was so much fun.  The water was a lot warmer.  The boys were taking the boogie boards down the slide and we're going so fast.  We swam for a while then had pizza in the hotel room.  Opened presents and had cake.  The we swam some more.  We had a lot of fun.  I only took a picture of the cake.  I should have taken more pictures.  We are meeting Mom and Dad in Ogden tomorrow.  Thanks for meeting us.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...