Saturday, October 9, 2021

Saturday

 Today was good and it was nice to have a day home.  Casey took Tony on a walk this morning.  We cleaned the house this morning.  Isaac was worried about running out of fish crackers so we went to pepperidge farm and got more.  We went to home Depot and got more wood for the tree house.  Ruth wanted to watch Adams family 2 so we decided to go to the theater to watch it.  Evan Hansen was playing at the same time so I watched that.  It was fun.  The weather had cleared up so we worked on the tree house until it got dark.  We got the floor on.  We did Ruth's hair in a heart again today.  She loves it.  I got the primary program all together and ready to hand out.  I don't know how good it is but it will be fine.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




Ruth wrote Oliver a not and put it on his door.  It was sweet.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...