Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Wednesday

Sorry I forgot to blog at 8 my body was tired and couldn't keep awake. So once Luna was down I fell asleep. Today I was cutting her nails and she moved and I caught some skin. It was bleeding and she was so sad. I felt bad, they should have childrens nail places lol . I got a job interview for Tues at doTERRA. So we will see how that goes. Then Jeramy had to drop his car off to get fixed so I picked him up and we went to good wood for dinner. Then we stopped at Kohl's to look at baby clothes and we picked up a few onesies. It's suppose to rain and get really cold. It been dark in the morning so it's hard to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...