Monday, October 4, 2021

Monday

 I am so glad it went well at the doctor's and I am glad Dad won't be in pain in the future.  Thanks for the pictures Karen.  Isaac wore his shirt to school today and all the kids loved it.  Thanks for decorating the house Robin.  You are sweet to do that every year.  I slept in too late this morning so I didn't walk but I did go to exercise class.  Me and Tony walked Ruth to school and then went on a walk.  We walked three miles which is a good start for Tony.  I studied but didn't get much done.  Isaac had orchestra after school.  The fall festival was at Greenville tonight.  Their was a million people and it was hot.  I didn't volunteer.  I wasn't feeling it and I probably should have.  We came home and did homework.  The kids were hyper because they ate a ton of cotton candy.  Here are a ton of pictures from the weekend.  Sorry to do a photo dump.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...