Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thursday

 Work was quiet and I got a lot done and that was nice.  We went to dinner with the Gumm gang and that was fun.  Kay loved the quilt that Rachel made and everyone thought it was amazing.  Way to go Rachel. Not much else going on with me either.  I am going to Gardner village tomorrow with the people I work with.  We are trying to have quarterly activities.  It is suppose to rain Friday and Saturday so it might be a short trip.  I saw that the dinosaur park in Ogden has a haunted night and you bring flashlights and walk around.  I thought that might be fun to do Saturday night if it isn't too rainy.  Well have a nice Friday.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...