Monday, October 4, 2021

Monday

 So we went to the doctors and he was so optimistic that Gary would be good as new in no time. He won't even have to wear a neck brace afterwards unless he wants to. He said he wants him up and walking. It made me have hope. I have been so worried about everything and to see a light at the end of the tunnel was encouraging. We went to the mall afterwards and walked around and then went to jinyas for lunch. I worked for a while afterwards. Karen I am so excited that graduation is coming. You have done an amazing job. Robin I hope Luna was good after such a busy weekend. Rachel I hope you survived getting back also. We had a busy weekend. I love the tree house. Love ya mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...