Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thursday

 Luna is so cute.  I like when they play with their feet.  Today was good.  It rained last night and the poor paper banner's didn't make it, sorry Robin.  I walk this morning.  I was running late and Casey was driving away when we got back.  Tony so was excited to see Casey.  Casey stopped and said hi to him.  I have never seen Tony so excited.  He has been so clingy since the surgery I worry about him.  Me and Ruth went looking for a pool noodle but we couldn't find one.  She didn't eat breakfast because I poured her cereal for her so we picked up a breakfast burrito for her.  I met Casey for lunch which was fun.  Then I studied.  Ruth had dance and tumbling.  She loves it.  I forgot to say yesterday we got Casey a new phone because his wasn't working.  We got him a Moto which we have had good luck with.  Karen got me a charm pack for my birthday.  I saw a bag on Pinterest and made it.  It didn't turn out great but thank you again for the fabric Karen.  Love you guys 

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...