Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Wednesday

 Work was busy but I made it out. It rained here also. It is suppose to rain most of the week and weekend. On the radio it said it might even snow in the valley next Tuesday. Bundle up. It is weird how I felt so stressed before Monday and now it is like calm. I guess that means we are doing the right thing. It always help to know the next step. We are hooking up with the gumm gang for dinner tomorrow night and then my team from work is going to Gardner village Friday for dinner. Have a nice Thursday. Robin I am glad you have a job interview. Karen I am glad school is going well. Rachel be safe walking it is getting dark in the morning. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...