Saturday, October 9, 2021

Saturday

 It was raining when we woke up and decided to post pone dinosaur hunting till next weekend. We wanted to look at recliners so we met robin and crew by Ikea. The have a lazy boy store there. They are out a year to get a recliner. So you buy one and a year from Christmas you can have one. That is crazy. We went to lunch at Ikea and stopped at the store on the way home. We napped and that was nice. Karen I hope you get feeling better. I am worried. Rachel I hope you had a quiet day. I love that braided heart. That was amazing. I am glad the pool was warmer. We will have to try going there again. Robin I am glad you fixed the chair. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...