Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday

 Today was good and busy.  I had a meeting this morning.  When I got home Casey took off to go on a bike ride with his friend around Willard Bay.  They had a fun day.  I took the kids to church.  I handed out the primary program parts.  After church I emailed them to the parents also.  I have been using mail merge which is awesome and I was happy I could remember how to do it.  We promised candy if they memorized the parts and I heard a kids super excited in the telling his parents about it.  I delivered some birthday books.  Then we went to the park with Tony.  I threw the ring for him and the kids played.  It was a beautiful day and we had a fun time.  Casey came home around dinner time.  Casey and Isaac made a dish that Isaac has been obsessed with for the last few days.  It tasted good.  Casey gave Tony a bath.  He has smelled bad since his surgery.  Traci asked if I could substitute for preschool in Wednesday so I am going to do that.  It should be fun.  Love you guys and have a good Monday.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...