Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thursday

 Well work was super quiet.  Everyone was off for UEA.  It snowed all day at work.  It was fun to watch.  I came home and we went to all a dollar to get flashlights because I was too late to order anything on Amazon. Rachel, I hope your crew had fun with a day off.  Robin that picture with Luna in her coat and arms folder is so dang cute.  I hope you get DoTerra, you will like that place a lot better.  Karen way to go getting that recliner in your jeep.  I moved everything around so we can set it up tomorrow night.  I did make chili last night so we had that for dinner tonight.  It tasted so good.  I got some french bread. I was in heaven on a cold snowy night.  Everyone enjoy Friday.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...