Well work was super quiet. Everyone was off for UEA. It snowed all day at work. It was fun to watch. I came home and we went to all a dollar to get flashlights because I was too late to order anything on Amazon. Rachel, I hope your crew had fun with a day off. Robin that picture with Luna in her coat and arms folder is so dang cute. I hope you get DoTerra, you will like that place a lot better. Karen way to go getting that recliner in your jeep. I moved everything around so we can set it up tomorrow night. I did make chili last night so we had that for dinner tonight. It tasted so good. I got some french bread. I was in heaven on a cold snowy night. Everyone enjoy Friday. LOVE MOM
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment