Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thursday

Jeramys mom needed a new bed frame for her bed. I found one on Facebook yardsell.for 20.00 so I went and picked it up this morning. She wanted to meet a cvs for a safer pick up. She said 9 and at 10;30 she really showed up. She messaged me and said she slept in. So me and Luna watched wiggles while we waited. It was lame but it's over. Then we ran out of hand soap so I went to bath and body works and got some hand soaps. Luna was angry the rest of the day she would sleep then wake up 30 minutes starving then sleep again. I eventually gave up and just held her while she slept and she then slept for 1 hour. I got an interview for a secretary at challenger school. I mostly applied because you get a discount on the tuition for Luna. So of I don't get doTERRA that is an option. I have the interview next Tues. Jeramy took the week off so he can watch Luna. We went on a walk today and I tried the swings with Luna. She didn't love it but she didn't cry so I guess that is a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...