Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday

 We had a fun day and going all day long.  Ruth lost a tooth at 10:30 last night.  It was bothering her so I am glad it is out.  I walked this morning.  I got the kids up and we went to exercise.  We did yoga today so I wasn't sweating after so we went to the store to for Ruth to spend her tooth money.  She got a cash register and Oliver bought a transformer.  I also got the boys some long pants.  They didn't have enough to last a week.  We had lunch and then went to the American heritage center for their fall festival.  We had a fun time.  Isaac solved the maze beforehand and helped us find out way out.  They had a playground, a horse ride, the train, some stick games and tug of war.  We hurried home and with Casey met some friends at the pumpkin walk.  Amanda goes to exercise class and her husband Cameron works with Casey.  It wasn't too crowded and we had a fun time.  Tomorrow I have a meeting all morning for primary and then we are meeting up in Odgen for dinner.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...