Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Wednesday

Today was alright we had a water heater guy come and look at our soft water. We didn't know where to add the salt. It ends up they put in under the house and the last home owners floored over the crawl space access. So it's either rip up the floors and find the crawl space or buy a new water softer and we need a water heater anyway it's 15 years old. They gave us a bid but we are going to have a few places give us a bid. Doterra texted me and said I'm the top candidate so far but they have a interview next week then they will let me know. I thought it was funny but it's better than the other job where they were totally scattered

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...