Monday, October 11, 2021

Monday

Today was good nothing wild. Luna took a long nap. Instead of being useful I took some down time and watched t.v it was nice to just relax for a minute. Then I went to see if any apples were worth picking. We didn't get alot of flowers this year and alot of them had worms. I only had 2 good ones. So I picked up the bad ones from the grass and mowed the lawn. Then Jeramy came home and he forgot to take his pill out bathroom was a bit out of control we bought an organizer so all his pills are in one area so hopefully that helps. Luna went to sleep while we were working on it so hopefully she sleeps ok tonight she didn't eat anything before she went down. Thanks again mom and dad for watching Luna tomorrow. Hopefully one of the jobs works out ok.

Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...