Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Wednesday

 Robin we can help install a water heater if you want.  We installed two in our house.  We will do it for you.  We just bought them at Lowes.  Today was good.  It was cold here also.  I walked this morning and their are a lot of broken branches all over.  Poor trees.  A lot of the snow has melted but our snowman is holding on.  I worked at preschool today and that was fun.  It was good to catch up with Traci.  I was telling her about Dad's surgery and she had the same kind of thing on her lower back.  She said after the surgery she had instant nerve pain relief.  She could barely walk before the surgery and then the pain was gone after.  Ruth was really shy and nervous which was funny.  Some of the kids were there last year and remembered me. Isaac had orchestra and we remembered today.  Randy brought over Oliver's boots.  He got Ruth a jacket and Isaac some gloves.  It was really nice of him.  The kids will be warm this winter.  I had book group tonight and we met at Kneaders.  I haven't been in a couple months so it was good to see everyone and talk.  The kids are out of school the rest of the week.  I hope it is warmer so we can do fun things.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...