Monday, October 11, 2021

Monday

 It was cold today.  Casey walked Tony this morning which was nice of him.  I went to exercise class.  We had a sub again today so I wasn't excited but it turned out being fun.  Me and Ruth did the Halloween puzzle Mom got us and that was fun.  We walked Ruth tod school and then we walked the long way home.  A lady is organizing the Ward Christmas Musical number and wants to primary to be involved.  She called me again today about it. It is stressful.  Casey didn't sleep well so he came home early which was nice.  Isaac had orchestra and I forgot so I ran his violin to him after school.  It was too cold to work on the tree house so Casey covered it with a tarp.  Love you guys and good luck everyone tomorrow with your teeth Mom and your interviews Robin.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...