Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thursday

 It was nice to have the kids home.  They slept in late.  They all stayed up pretty late.  I got up and walked a Tony.  Since everyone was sleeping sewed.  I worked on Kay's quilt and got it all put together.  I just need to make a strip for the back.  Casey rode his bike and got a flat on the way to work.  So when everyone got up we drove a new tube over to him.  I took the kids to Culver's for lunch which was fun.  We went to the jump zone.  It was really crowded.  Isaac accidentally jumped and landed on Oliver's neck.  He is ok which is a miracle.  We had a fill out an incident report then everyone wanted to go home.  The kids played hide and seek for a long time and had fun.  We just watched a family movie after dinner.  It was so cold it was hard to know what to do.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...