Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tuesday

 I can't believe all the snow you got Rachel.  They say there are still a lot of people with power.  We spend the day in Lehi and had a really fun time. Luna is so cute and happy.  We played and played.  I did go to the dentist but forgot my bottom dentures so I have to go back on October 27.  That kind of sucked but I will survive.  We came home and warmed up split pea soup.  It was a good batch of soup I made.  It is suppose to snow again on Thursday.  Go figure.  I was wondering if we were going to do something special for Casey's birthday.  It is next week.  Should be plan a party?  Not much else to report on my end.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...