Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tuesday

That is alot of snow. Luckily we just got rain I'm not ready yet for snow lol. My interview with doTERRA went well. They have an inhouse daycare and doctor so I can fill prescriptions. If they like me I have to do a second interview they said I was the first interview so it will be a week or so before I hear back. The other interview didn't happen. I showed up and they said the hr girl was still at school. So I messaged her and she said I had applied for the job in south Carolina. But I looked at my job application and it was american fork. She said they had positions open still but it was weird and I was upset about it so I told her I would apply if the other jobs I have interviews don't work out. It just a waste of time. We went to one.man band for dinner and it took an hour. The kid working was so special. It was painful but we made it out alive

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...