Friday, November 12, 2021

Friday

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. Jeramys friend wife invited me to a girl's night to get ice cream. They all have kids too and so we didn't go out till 8 and didn't get home till 11. I was so tired, I am old. But it was fun to get out. Work is going well. Its so nice to not have to deal with all the wild stuff. I've been starting listening to pod casts because I'm just creating pos most of the day. I think I might upgrade to books to listen too since I get free ones through Amazon. Luna is regularlly flipping on her belly so she isn't far from learning she can roll everywhere. She was in a really good mood when I picked her up today. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...