Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wednesday

 I worked this morning and dad slept. It is so nice to see him sleep. He wanted a hamburger so we went to the shake shake. He isn't ready for that yet. We got my new dentures and I like them. They feel weird but I am sure I will get use to them I have years and years. Dave came over and bought dad some protein shakes. That was nice of him. I am going to work tomorrow. I think it will be ok. Just two days and then I am home for the weekend. I missed dropping by and seeing Luna. Dad was done by the time I got my dentures and we just came back. I took a nap. Everyone enjoy Thursday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...