Friday, November 12, 2021

Friday

 Robin, if you get a library card then you can listen to all the audiobooks you want for free on an app called Libby.  It is amazing.  Today was good.  I walked and went to exercise class.  I helped in Ruth's class which was fun.  They are cute kids.  I went and got drinks for the practice tomorrow and ordered pizza.  Ruth had a friend come over and play after school.  The weather was so nice so we were able to play outside.  Tony was kind of down after we picked him up but he is acting better and more like him self.  He had a hard time with surgery and then we left.  I went to SLC and met up with my old roommates.  It was really good to met up and talk with everyone.  It was nice because we all in the same place in life and have mostly the same aged kids.  It was just nice to talk.  We will see you guys tomorrow for dinner.  Thanks for meeting up.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...