Sunday, November 7, 2021

Zoo

 Dad wanted to go out and walk so we went to the zoo and bought a season pass and went and saw the elephants. It has been a long time since we were up there. It was fun. We just made it as far as the elephants but it was fun. We went to Target afterwards to get a Brita filter. Dad thought it might help swallow the water. We just vegged after that. I got a nap. If dad could swallow you would never know he had surgery. Weird. I am glad you are back home Rachel. It will be hard to get into the real world. You had such a fun time. Karen I can't believe you are making it through 3 classes this semester and being sick along with it. Robin I hope you got some rest. I am off tomorrow also but I think I might work a little bit. We had bugs in our kitchen last night. Freaked me out. I cleaned under the cupboard. Dad will check on his night walking tonight. Love mim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...