Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Tuesday.

 Man it is only Tuesday. I think it should be Friday. This time change is making me so tired. All I want to do is sleep. Dad is doing amazing. He is eating. It is nice. He even swallows his pills whole. We went to the mall to walk. I warmed up spaghetti for lunch and the microwave kept coming on and off. We thought it had finally died. While we went for a walk we bought a new one. Guess what it was a breaker and our fridge was off also. They can't figure out what is wrong. Fridge is now plugged in the living room. So it wasn't the microwave. Oh well we have a new one now. Robin Luna is so dang cute. Karen that is nice you got a night off. I am glad you are taking your jeep in again to see about the oil leak. Rachel I hope your day went well. Bet laundry if still on your list. I get my final pair of dentures tomorrow. It has been a year since I got my teeth pulled. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...